Hanhart 1882 watch - Pioneer 417 ES "1954" by ABP Concept
Hanhart 417 ES "1954" reissue and special Alligator straps by ABP Concept
Sold only in France and EU
Characteristics of the ABP Concept waxed special alligator watch strap:
Genuine alligator watchband, specially designed by our workshop to fit and highlight the nature of your Hanhart 417ES "1954" watch.
Production time: 1 to 2 weeks
ABP is not affiliated with any watch brand.
Alligator, special tanning waxed, square scales.
Blue jean, ebony brown, teck brown, black.
105/70mm (4.13 / 2.75 inches). For 14,5 to 16,5cm (5.7 to 6.5 inches) wrist circumference.
115/75mm (4.53 / 2.95 inches). For 16,5 to 18,5cm (6.5 to 7.3 inches) wrist circumference.
125/80mm (4.92 / 3.15 inches). For 18,5 to 20,5cm (7.3 to 8.1 inches) wrist circumference.
20mm (0.79inch) at the watch, 18mm (0.71inch) at the buckle.
This watch-band is delivered without buckle or equipped with an ABP tang or deployment buckle (steel, gold color, pink gold PVD, black PVD).
Technical characteristics of the Hanhart 417ES watch:
Movement Sellita SW 510 M
Frequency : 28 800 A/h - 4 Hz
Power reserve: 58 hours
- Small seconds (at 9 o'clock)
- 30 minutes counter (at 3 o'clock)
- Bicompax chronograph with second's stop-central (large second)
- Stainless steel, satin / polished
- Shock resistant
- Diameter: 39 mm
- Horn to horn: 46 mm
- Lug width: 20 mm
- Height: 13 mm (12 mm without the glass)
- Crown: with the historical H of Han-hart 1882
- Bezel: fluted with red marking, and bidirectional like all aviator's watch bezels
- Numbers and luminous dial coated with Super-Luminova C3 GL
- Historical logo
- Glass: convex sapphire crystal (like the historical model) with anti-reflective coating on the inside
- Back :
- The historical logo is engraved on the back of the case
- consecutive individual number
- Water resistance: Up to 10 bars / 100 meters
Original Hanhart "Bund" strap
- Pronounced "Bunt" - means Federal in German
- Very fine black calf leather, with white stitching and black Alcantara leather strap lining: ultra-soft
- Clasp: pin buckle with historical Hanhart logo
- Width at the lug: 20 mm