The Seller attaches great importance to the respect of the private life and takes all the necessary measures to ensure the confidentiality and the security of the personal data of the Customers.
In view of selling Product(s) on offer on its Website, the Seller collects personal data of the Customers and in particular the following data:
– E-mail address
– First name
– Mailing address and delivery address
The Seller collects and processes the personal data of the Clients for the following purposes:
– Supply of the product (s) on the Site;
– Order management ;
– Management of the returns, exercise of the right of retraction, payment, invoicing …;
– Information on the Seller, the Products, and the Seller’s activities;
– Response to any questions / complaints from Clients;
– Development of statistics;
– Management of requests for rights of access, rectification and opposition;
– Management of unpaid bills and litigation.
The data relating to the management of the personal data of the Customers are kept for the strictly necessary period as defined by the Data Protection Act as modified, ie three years after the collection or the last contact with the Customer.
The legal basis of the treatment is this contract.
The personal data of Customers are processed by the sales department of the Seller as well as by any subcontractors of the Seller for the sole purposes specified above.
The Seller may also disclose personal data in order to cooperate with the administrative and judicial authorities.
The Seller shall ensure that the personal data of the Customers is adequately and appropriately safeguarded and has taken the necessary precautions to preserve the security and confidentiality of the data, and in particular to prevent them from being distorted, damaged or communicated to unauthorized persons.
– Customers acknowledge that the personal data disclosed by them are valid, up-to-date and adequate;
– Customers undertake not to infringe on the privacy, image and protection of the personal data of any third party and thus not to communicate to the Seller the data of third persons without their consent.
The data is hosted in France.
Under the Decree n ° 2011-219 of February 25, 2011 relating to the conservation and the communication of the data making it possible to identify any person having contributed to the creation of a content put on line, the Customer is informed that the host of the Site has the obligation to keep for a period of one year from the day of the creation of the contents, for each operation contributing to the creation of a content:
– The identifier of the connection at the origin of the communication;
– The identifier assigned by the information system to the content, object of the operation;
– The types of protocols used for connection to the service and for the transfer of contents;
– the nature of the operation;
– The date and time of the operation;
– The identifier used by the author of the transaction when he provided it.
In case of termination of the contract or closure of the account, the host must also keep for one year from the date of termination of the contract or closure of the account the information provided when subscribing a contract (Order ) by the Customer or when creating an account, namely:
– At the time of creation of the account: the identifier of this connection;
– The surname and forename or the company name;
– The postal addresses associated;
– The pseudonyms used;
– The email addresses or associated accounts;
– phone numbers;
– The password and the data to verify or modify it, in their latest updated version.
Each computer connected to the Internet has an IP address. Once a Customer browses the Website, the Seller collects the Customer’s IP address in order to analyze the traffic on the Website and to control the Customer’s activity on the Website to ensure that it does not engage in acts that may affect the General Terms and Conditions of Sale on the Website.
Finally, in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 and the GDPR, the Customers have, within the limits specified by the applicable texts, a right of access, rectification, limitation, deletion, portability and a right to oppose for legitimate reasons to the processing of the data collected and processed by the Seller, by contacting the Seller directly at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Customer may, if necessary, file an appeal with the internal control authority, the CNIL in France.
COOKIES AND STATISTICAL TOOLS
In accordance with the decision of the CNIL n ° 2013-378 of December 5, 2013, the Seller informs, moreover, the Customers that cookies record certain information that is stored in the memory of their hardware / IT equipment. This information is used to improve the use and operation of the Site. An alert message asks each person visiting the Website, beforehand, if they wish to accept cookies. These cookies do not contain any confidential information about the Customers.
The Customer going to the homepage of the Website will be informed:
- Of precise purposes of the cookies used;
- Of possibility to oppose these cookies and to change the parameters by clicking on a link present in the banner;
- Of the fact that continuation of browsing Website is considered agreement with the deposit of cookies on its terminal.
Unless prior consent of the Customer is obtained, the deposit and reading of cookies will not be made:
- if the Customer visits the Website (home page or directly on another page of the Website) and does not continue to browse: a mere absence of action cannot be equated with a manifestation of will;
- or if he clicks on the link present in the banner allowing him to set cookies and, if necessary, refuses the deposit of cookies.