Panerai - Rubber B strap for Luminor 1950 44mm (Type I) - SwimSkin®
(This strap is only compatible with models: PAM 212, 213, 233, 253, 286, 289, 332, 524, 525, 531, 533, 576, 580, 653, 654, 689, 1312, 1359, 1499 and other models in this category).
Vulcanized Rubber strap engineered to fit Panerai Luminor 44mm cases (24mm lug space) and their 22mm tang buckles*. Features "SwimSkin®", our exclusively patented and innovative rubber technology.
ABP is not affiliated with any watch brand
SwimSkin® Alligator :
Although this strap looks and feels identical to alligator hide, it is actually 100% RUBBER, and therefore waterproof for all sports and aquatic activities.
SwimSkin® Ballistic :
Although this strap looks and feels like a moisture sensitive material such as Kevlar®, it is actually 100% RUBBER, and therefore also waterproof for all sports and aquatic activities.
Characteristics of the SwimSkin® range :
- Made in Switzerland of pure vulcanized rubber. No coatings, blends or bonding.
- Meets FDA and BVGG Specifications: non toxic, non marking, non allergen, does not attract dust.
- Same size as the standard OEM Panerai strap ( 6 - 7 7/8 inches or 15 - 20 cm )
- This strap is NOT compatible with deployant style buckles. It is designed for the customer's own Panerai tang buckle as shown in the alternate views, or any similar 22mm tang buckle.
* Watch and buckle not included.