Harnhart by ABP Concept special Alligator straps and return of the Hanhart 417 ES
Characteristics of the ABP Concept waxed special alligator watch strap:
Genuine alligator watchband, specially designed by our workshop to fit and highlight the nature of your Hanhart 417ES watch.
Watch available in May 2021
Production time: 1 to 2 weeks
ABP is not affiliated with any watch brand.
Alligator, special tanning waxed, square scales.
Gold brown or chocolate brown.
105/70mm (4.13 / 2.75 inches). For 14,5 to 16,5cm (5.7 to 6.5 inches) wrist circumference.
115/75mm (4.53 / 2.95 inches). For 16,5 to 18,5cm (6.5 to 7.3 inches) wrist circumference.
125/80mm (4.92 / 3.15 inches). For 18,5 to 20,5cm (7.3 to 8.1 inches) wrist circumference.
21mm (0.83inch) at the watch, 18mm (0.71inch) at the buckle.
This watch-band is delivered without buckle or equipped with an ABP tang or deployment buckle (steel, gold color, pink gold PVD, black PVD).
Technical characteristics of the Hanhart 417ES watch:
- Manual wound chronograph
- Base: Sellita SW 510 M
- Symmetrical button arrangement
- 28.800 A/h, 4 Hz, 23 jewels
- Power reserve minimum 58 hours
- Small second
- 30-minute counter
- Bicompax Chronograph with central stop-second
- Stainless steel, satined/polished
- Diameter 42 mm, Height with glass 13.3 mm (11.55mm without glass)
- Crown with the historic Hanhart "h”
- Fluted rotating bezel, continuously rotatable, with red marking
- Anti-reflective convex sapphire glass
- High-domed sapphire glass
- Screwed-down stainless steel case back
- Water resistant to 10 bar/10 ATM
- Continuous serial number
- Engraving of the historical logo on the case back
- Historical Logo
- Super-LumiNova® C3 GL coated numerals and hands
- Black calfskin strap with white stitching and leather underlay
- Alcantara on the inside
- Pin-buckle with historical logo
- Lug width 21mm