Hanhart 1882 watch - 417 ES 42mm by ABP Concept
Hanhart 417 ES 42mm reissue and special Alligator straps by ABP Concept
Sold only in France and EU
Characteristics of the ABP Concept waxed special alligator watch strap:
Genuine alligator watchband, specially designed by our workshop to fit and highlight the nature of your Hanhart 417ES watch.
Production time: 1 to 2 weeks
ABP is not affiliated with any watch brand.
Alligator, special tanning waxed, square scales.
Blue jean, ebony brown, teck brown, black.
105/70mm (4.13 / 2.75 inches). For 14,5 to 16,5cm (5.7 to 6.5 inches) wrist circumference.
115/75mm (4.53 / 2.95 inches). For 16,5 to 18,5cm (6.5 to 7.3 inches) wrist circumference.
125/80mm (4.92 / 3.15 inches). For 18,5 to 20,5cm (7.3 to 8.1 inches) wrist circumference.
21mm (0.83inch) at the watch, 18mm (0.71inch) at the buckle.
This watch-band is delivered without buckle or equipped with an ABP tang or deployment buckle (steel, gold color, pink gold PVD, black PVD).
Technical characteristics of the Hanhart 417ES watch:
Manual wound chronograph
Base: Sellita SW 510 M
Symmetrical button arrangement
28.800 A/h, 4 Hz, 23 jewels
Power reserve minimum 58 hours
- Small second
- 30-minute counter
- Bicompax Chronograph with central stop-second
- Stainless steel, satined/polished
- Diameter 42 mm, Height with glass 13.3 mm (11.55mm without glass)
- Crown with the historic Hanhart "h”Fluted rotating bezel, continuously rotatable, with red marking
- Anti-reflective convex sapphire glass
- High-domed sapphire glass
- Screwed-down stainless steel case back
- Water resistant to 10 bar/10 ATM
- Continuous serial number
- Engraving of the historical logo on the case back
- Historical Logo
- Super-LumiNova® C3 GL coated numerals and hands
Original Hanhart "Bund" strap
- Black calfskin strap with white stitching and leather underlay
- Alcantara on the inside
- Pin-buckle with historical logo
- Lug width 21mm